New Features and Improvements
- Finally - the notifications system for eCoach LMS is here! For detailed information on how this works, check the article on our help centre.
- Added enrolment groups to the manage page so that you can view, edit, and create groups all from a single screen.
- We've converted the "What to do on reattempting this quiz" options to two simple checkboxes; "Skip fully correct questions"and "Show correct answers". Hopefully this will help avoid confusion some users had with the previous options.
- Added an option to allow Participants to complete a quiz without passing it if they use up all their attempts
- Improved our API allowing for searches and the ability to enrol a user into a Course > Group
- Improved the next module pop-up allowing Participants to stay on the page if they wish to
- The 'Start Course' button now says 'Continue Course' if you've already started the Course
- Assignment reattempt modal now includes 'available until' date as well as due and cutoff dates
- We now force Force uniqueness on answers on a number of quiz and checkpoint question types.
- Opened up Course/Lesson/Quiz codes to all plan types.
- Overhauled the UI for creating quiz/checkpoint questions to make this process simpler
- Improved the course completion options for Assignments in a Course with competency-style grading
- Indicate if modules are required for course completion on the Course sidebar
- After much deliberation, we've changed the hotspot template so that it resizes the image on mobile instead of forcing you to scroll from left to right
- We've made adjustments to improve the following templates on mobile; Steps template, Side Slide template, Icon Hover template.
- Teachers of groups can now click the gear icon next to a module and adjust the module options for the group(s) that they are facilitators of
- Fixed bug where you couldn't see the module code on quizzes in the mirror/duplicate window
- Fixed bug where Drag and Drop question for quizzes hid the answers on desktop
- We've Improved performance of Course builder UI
- Fixed the bug where some users were having difficulty adding multiple elements on the presentation templates when using IE 11.
Did this answer your question?