New Features and Improvements
This release will go live at 6am 21/06/2017
- We've completely overhauled the Assignments page for Participants, making it clearer and much easier to navigate. Take a look at the following article for more details: http://help.ecoach.com/learning-with-ecoach/assignments-overview
- Participants' previously correct Assignment answers are optionally copied when re-attempting an Assignment.
- We've improved the look of the Course home page.
- Courses, Lessons, Quizzes and Assignments now have a dedicated colour on the customise panel.
- We're progressing on our notifications system; we hope to have something for you on the next release.
- We've made major changes to the database architecture that we hope will help with performance going forward.
- eCoach Explore will be live soon on the eCoach website; we will let you know when it is up.
- You can now preview individual groups on Courses, meaning you can now see what participants will see when you change the settings
- We now automatically generate image thumbnails on the Assignment grading page to improve performance. You'll now get a fancy new lightbox to display all of your Participants' uploaded images and documents.
- We've included the 'Enrol' permission as a Global Campus level permission.
- We've clarified the permissions a facilitator can have on a Course.
- You'll now be warned if you ask to delete a Lesson or Quiz that is a module in at least one Course.
- Submitting an Assignment now allows participants to continue without Course completion.
- We have fixed a bug where Learning Outcomes falsely appear editable when filtered by category.
- We've fixed a bug where Participants could submit Assignment responses that were completely blank.
- We've fixed some minor display issues with creating Lessons and Quizzes when in list view and switching between them.
- We've fixed that annoying bug where two questions in a Quiz were highlighted at the same time.
- We've fixed the little ticks and crosses that were missing from an emailed copy of a student's Quiz results, and made sure their name is on it.
- The Quiz Results screen now uses the correct terminology when you select competency style grading on the Course settings.
Did this answer your question?